Looking for a new administrative role in L&D?
We're recruiting for a Learning & Development Administrator on a 6-month fixed term contract based in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Supporting the Learning & Development Manager with all training activities, the successful candidate will be:
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the training requirements.
- Answering training enquiries via email and telephone in a timely manner.
- Working with training providers to book courses and ensure purchase requisition are completed.
- Ensuring evaluation of all courses takes place and is recorded.
- Maintaining training records for all members of staff.
- Co-ordinating delegates attending external training courses.
- Striving to ensure all courses are fully booked and cancellations are back filled quickly.
- Ensuring that all internal and external training activities are scheduled, communicated, administered and recorded.
- Utilising the companies LMS for all training records and supporting staff to engage with it.
- To ensure that every new employee is effectively inducted, by overseeing the three month induction programme.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of annual appraisals.
- Supporting the implementation of new training programmes e.g.; Apprenticeships.
We're looking for someone who has excellent attention to details and accuracy, along with being organised and a strong communicator.
Experience of using an LMS or HRIS system would be beneficial.
Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (part-time hours also considered at a minimum of 22.5 hours per week)
£12.35 per hour
6-month fixed term contract
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.