EA First are working exclusively with an impressive Biotech organisation based in Cambridge. As Legal Counsel, you will provide invaluable advice to the company.
This is or can be a remote role and is part time thus offering a fantastic work-life balance and a lot of flexibility.
This is a newly created role that you can make your own. Main responsibilities are listed below.
Arrangement of legal services required by the company:
- Identification, appointment and working with external counsels to provide legal expertise in specific areas when required by the company (company law, property law, IP/patent law, litigation, employment law, tax law, etc.), including US and potentially European counsel.
- Drafting and assisting with the negotiation of commercial contracts required during the normal course of business, including but not limited to:
- Confidentiality agreements
- Material transfer agreements
- Research & Development agreements
- Product Manufacture & Supply agreements
- Procurement agreements
- Marketing & distribution agreements
- IP In-licence & out-licence agreements
- Quality agreements
- Cataloguing and maintenance of company legal agreements, including agreement renewals and terminations.
- Assisting the Company Secretary with corporate filings.
- Maintenance of the Company's patent & trademark estate (in collaboration with external IP attorneys)
My client is looking for somebody experienced at this level who is happy to work in a stand alone role, with a lot of autonomy, and can demonstrate experience in the above. *
Competitive salary and benefits on offer!