This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a Letting Agent role with an interest in the commercial property industry. If you are looking for a role where you can progress or have just graduated in a commercial property degree then this is the job for you!
We are currently partnering exclusively with a fantastic Commercial Property organisation based in Birmingham
Being a secure business going into 2023, our client is looking to hire a Letting Agent within their already established team.
The Letting Agent will:
- Be responsible for the letting of vacant commercial property within a portfolio worth £180m, alongside Head of Lettings
- Network with a broad range of occupiers and creating individual data base of occupiers and future requirements
- Negotiate Lease terms such as Rent Reviews, Break Clauses, Rent Free Periods, Service Charges, Deposits etc
- Proactively Market properties on online platforms
- Generate property enquiries and follow up for potential tenants
- Heads of Terms/Lease Agreement preparation and associated paperwork
- Liaise with solicitors in Lease Negotiation
- Manage filing and archiving of tenant files manual and online
The ideal Letting Agent will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a Surveyor or Letting Agent within a property business
- Full UK Driving License
- Good understanding of Commercial Property Lease Agreements
- Good with Excel and Word
- Results Driven
- Strong Comprehension of Landlord and Tenant Law, and general Commercial Property aptitudes
On offer for the Letting Agent role in Birmingham is a salary of up to £36,000 dependant on experience plus commission!
Opportunity for progression
Free Birmingham City Centre Parking Space
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.