I am working with an outstanding global organisation that is looking to add to their already established Global SAP team in Zanndam, Netherlands. The company are looking to recruit a Senior/Medior level Logistic SAP Consultant. You will join an outstanding team of professionals in an organisation proven to put its people first. In this role will be seen and act to the business as the trusted advisor. Helping their OPCO's by delivering value added retained (SAP) solutions, which provide direct added value to the group.
This role will be based out if the main site in Zaandam but with the benefit of a flexible working schedule with some part of your week on site and part of your week working from home. This is a growing organisation that will offer a wealth of opportunities to help motor the careers of ambitious individuals.
- Central solution design, development and project role for the SAP Materials Management and Sales & Distribution (MM/SD) processes in our production locations with either main focus on Australia and New Zealand or European sites like Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Portugal, UK, IE
- Participate in either European or global business SAP S/4 Hana template implementation projects together with your SAP CC colleagues and other external consultants
- Global alignment on standard in solution design across business SAP solutions
- Solution design & configuration of SAP integration with the modules MM & SD.
- Support and manage Request for Change process according to Company policies for respective company sites. Collect business requirements for RFC
- Provide partly functional support and coordinates SAP enhancements with the local SAP support and external service providers. Accompaniment UAT's
- Prepare and maintain system documentation and training materials.
- Troubleshooting and resolving High priority incidents
- Act as a mentor, coach for regional IT by sharing (SAP) business knowledge
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Focus on Result
- Working with others
- Managing Self
- Minimum 5 years SAP MM /SD experience in implementation, roll out and go-live support manufacturing or distribution environments; food industry experience is a plus. Additional knowledge of SAP WMS is an added value.
- Comprehensive experience in material management and distribution business processes, preferable with exposure to warehouse automation
- Knowledge and experience with IDOC based interfaces to local warehouse management systems (for intake, picking and distribution)
- Preferable experience with issue solving in mixed standard/customized SAP environment (ABAP & debugging knowledge is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills. Able to interact effectively both internally and externally.
- Communication, moderation, and presentation skills
If you are a sociable individual who is eager to invest themselves to learn the business processes and work in global matrix organisation with a collaborative approach, then please either contact Damian Bicknell on +4401223298159 or apply below.