My client are a leading FMCG distribtution business who have experienced significant growth.
They are now looking for a Logistics Analyst to join a hugely talented team to help drive for operational efficiencies across the network.
Global FMCG business based in Nottingham.
As a Logistics Analyst, you will be working within the Business Planning Analytics team alongside hugely talented data experts. With access to billions of data points, from when customers log onto the website, to when they receive their orders this team aim to identify efficient opportunities.
With transport operations at the epicentre of the customer fulfilment chain this position requires a Logistics Analyst with a passion for problem solving to take ownership of projects to ensure the efficient and timely movement of products from DC to customer.
As the network develops and becomes ever more complex you will be using tools such as Excel, VBA, SQL and Tableau to work with senior stakeholders from across the business to continuously evolve and improve processes on projects at the heart of the business.
Experience you'll bring:
- Previous experience as a Logistics Analyst or Transport Analyst
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong numeracy skills and an analytical mindset
- Root Cause Analysis
Behaviors you'll need:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks as well as Flexibility/adaptability/respecting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to work across multiple countries at the same time
- Good team player skills and Quick thinking/acting (Speed)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Flexible starting and finishing times
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.