** IDEAL ROLE FOR A GRADUATE LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN LOGISTICS **
If you are logically minded with an interest in the Logistics field this is an ideal first move out of university that will catapult you into the world of Logistics.
Systems | Route Planning Across the Network | Reviewing Driver Schedules | Stakeholder engagement | Problem Solving
This business has experienced significant growth over the last 2 years and are investing heavily in their people. It is a genuinely brilliant time to join the company as they continue to expand their operations.
My client is a global brand with a household name.
With transport operations at the epicentre of the customer fulfilment chain this position requires a Logistics Analyst with a passion for problem solving to take ownership of projects to ensure the efficient and timely movement of products from DC to customer.
- Working with transport managers to drive efficiency through the network
- Managing driver schedules and ensuring the hours adhere to regulations
- Continuously monitoring the network to ensure it is efficient
- Reviewing customer allocation across the distribution sites
Beyond this there is a huge investment in training and development. If this business is right for you and you demonstrate the willingness to learn this will just be the start for you at this company!
*** RECENT GRADUATE LOOKING FOR THEIR FIRST ROLE IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN ***
Experience you'll bring:
- Theoretical or applied knowledge of transport planning
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong numeracy skills and an analytical mindset
- Good commercial and financial awareness
Behaviours you'll need:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks as well as Flexibility/adaptability/respecting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Good team player skills and Quick thinking/acting (Speed)
On offer is a salary of £25,000 with a hybrid pattern working week plus benefits.
In addition to this is the opportunity to grow and develop with this company. See this role as a springboard into your career within Logistics and this business invests in you and your career development!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.