This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business as the Logistics & Sales Assistant, where you will work in a small team with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your job role and responsibilities.
This job will involve both office and warehouse work, with experience of Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Sage useful but not essential as training can be provided.
In this varied and busy job, duties include:
- Processing customer orders using Sage and Salesforce
- Raising purchase order and liaising with suppliers
- Provide customer support by email and telephone
- Packing and shipping orders both domestic and overseas and resolving any potential problems that arise
- Preparing the required customs documentation for both exporting customer orders and importing supplier purchase orders
- Helping to manage the warehouse and stock
Ideally, you will have a combination of logistics and administrative experience, with any experience of customs a real bonus.
With the company happy to support with training, if you don't have experience but are enthusiastic and quick to learn, we'd also like to hear from you!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.