My client is looking for a Logistics Project Manager to join their team in Mansfield.
My client is a multinational conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of businesses operating in various sectors. They are looking to bring on board a Logistics Project Manager to their site in Mansfield, to work out of their state of the are distribution centre.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Logistics Project Manager based in Mansfield are;
- Coordinate and lead the transformation of warehousing and logistics operations
- Plan and execute project management activities to ensure successful implementation of changes
- Analyse information to keep projects on track and aligned with overall objectives
- Partner with Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and collaborate with different functions
- Ensure clear communication and understanding among relevant stakeholders about project development
- Provide leadership and oversight for project and program management
- Develop road maps for projects and align with the Change team for consistency
- Serve as the point of control for Quality, Cost, and Delivery aspects within the portfolio
- Facilitate post-implementation reviews to capture learning and disseminate as necessary
- Coordinate dashboards and reporting for the warehousing and logistics function
- Support OKR (Objectives and Key Results) and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) leaders
- Ensure organisational values are supported by culture, behaviours, and mindsets
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills, characteristics and experience;
- Extensive leadership experience in various roles across projects and programs
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Confident in delivering informative presentations
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and overseeing budgets
- Background in a continuous improvement environment
- Proficient understanding of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools
- Familiarity with at least one project/program management methodology.
Excellent training and development pathways
Additional company benefits.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.