The backbone of a well organised facility.
Looking for a hands-on maintenance role with plenty of variety? Look no further!
This company are market leading manufacturers based in Ely. They are searching for an individual who enjoys solving a variety of soft and hard services throughout their three-building facility. These services can vary from setting up a meeting room to maintenance on the firms' plethora of high-tech machinery. Making every day a potentially different challenge!
On top of this, the firm are offering an extremely competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, and other great benefits.
Although this role provides changeable tasks, here's some of the main ones you can expect:
- Deliver essential and reactive maintenance across plant and manufacturing equipment
- Soft facilities management- meeting room setup/down, vending machine stock take and cleaning, rearranging equipment storage
- Hard facilities management- Woodwork, metal working, basic plumbing tasks
- Planned maintenance- Legionella water checks, PAT inspections, weekly fire tests
- Liaise with the facilities manager and senior management for further tasks
Extensive training will be offered to the successful candidate. Aka you!
Desirable skills include:
- PAT testing knowledge
- H&S Qualification
- City and Guilds qualification
- FM industry qualifications
This firm are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and technical individual with a passion for engineering and electronics.
If that sounds like you, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch soon!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.