I am recruiting for a Management Accountant / Business Partner for a leading local employer. I am looking for a strong communicator to support two business units and be the link to the wider business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with key stakeholders & link to wider business
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack for business units and cost centres
- Delivering high quality accounts analysis, including variances and trends
- Report and analysis of capital expenditure and inter-company processing.
- Support wider finance team on best practices
- Complete ad hoc analysis requests for the business unit stakeholders and operational boards
- Monthly Reconciliation of key Balance sheets accounts
- Process improvements & utilisation of Technology to simply/speed up procedures
- Review cost analysis to identify cost reductions
- Support annual audit process
The successful candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA with experience of accounts production and the skills to communicate effectively with non-finance.