My client is looking to appoint a newly created Management Accountant, to work within the Finance team to support with the production of management accounts. Reporting to the Financial Controller within a small team and busy team, this role offers the scope to develop further as the organisation continues to grow.
The client is a high growth biotech start-up based in the south of Cambridge, has had huge success with global clients.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with production of monthly management account
- Responsibility for maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparation of information required for raising of client invoices
- Monthly stock reconciliation and allocation of client costs
- Preparation of raising supplier invoices
- Responsibility for Balance Sheet reconciliations and upkeep of the general ledger
- Assisting with preparation and analysis of monthly results and KPIs
- Work with Financial Controller to drive improvements and efficiency
- Supporting the preparation of the budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with the year end audit process
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant:
- AAT Qualified or Part-qualified in either CIMA or ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Confident in working and directing senior stakeholders within the business
- Advanced Microsoft office especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy finance team would be advantageous
This Management Accountant role will provide excellent scope for career development and progression, alongside providing a competitive salary and benefits package