EA First are partnering with an exciting manufacturing business based in Saffron Walden, in their search in their Management Accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are flourishing and encourage progression and career development for their employees.
The organisation already has presence across the UK.
The Management Accountant role is a newly created role which will be a crucial part of the finance team. This role will oversee the production of the monthly manage accounts for the site.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The production of management accounts
- Weekly P&L & KPI reporting for the site
- Business partner across all levels including the finance team, senior board members, operations, and the wider business
- Ownership of the fixed asset register
- Supporting the Financial Controller with adhoc projects and improving processes
- Assist in the annual budget and forecasting
The successful candidate should have experience working Manufacturing pr FMGC environment ideally in a similar role and be able to demonstrate management accounts preparation within a fast-paced environment.
The client is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking for longevity and progression in an well established business.
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Either part qualifed or working towards ICAEW/ ACCA/ CIMA or working towards
- This is a hybrid role - you must be happy to commute to their head office in Saffron Walden 4 days per week.
Hours: 4.5 days per week (finished at 1pm every Friday)
Location: Saffron Walden (hybrid working 4 days in the office per week)
Salary: £35,000- £42,000 per annum + study support
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) , Contributory Pension, Life assurance, Study support
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.