EA First are partnering with a well-known national Accountancy Firm in their search for a Management Accountant who is looking for a new and exciting role.
If you have some experience in practice and want to join a company that encourages work life balance, progression and rewards and recognises employees this could be a great opportunity for you.
A leading Top 40 Accountancy Firm whose local office is based in Cambridge.
- Bookkeep client records
- Help with cash flow in real-time
- Preparation of periodic management accounts for clients
- Assisting clients with general accounting and cloud software queries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Advise clients on accounting queries
- Assist onboarding of new clients
- Experience using accounting software (Xero)
- Experience working in an accountancy practice (preferred)
- Experience maintaining accounting records and the preparation of VAT returns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work both alone, with clients and in a team - clear communication skills including keeping respective parties up to date with progress/ issues etc
- Demonstrate positive attitude, problem solving, patience and understanding of different learning styles
- Opportunity to study ACA/ ACCA a possibility
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.