EA First are partnering exclusively with an dynamic business based in Bury St Edmunds, in their search in their Management Accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are flourishing and encourage progression and career development for their employees.
The organisation already has presence across the UK, with huge upcoming growth plans to expand to other continents.
The Management Accountant role is a newly created role which will be a crucial part of the finance team. This role will oversee the production of the monthly manage accounts for the group.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The production of management accounts
- Analysing the company's performance & trends to produce reports
- Business partner across all levels including the finance team, senior board members, operations and non-finance
- Assisting with the wider finance team with statutory accounts and year end audits
- Supporting the Financial Controller with preparation of board reports, annual budget and regular forecasts for the group
- Prepare monthly VAT, balance sheet reconciliation and cashflow forecasting
The successful candidate should have experience working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate management accounts preparation within a fast-paced environment.
The client is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking for longevity and progression in an exciting start up.
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Either QBE or working towards ICAEW/ ACCA/ CIMA or working towards
- This is a hybrid role - you must be happy to commute to their head office in Bury St Edmunds 4 days per week.
The Management Accountant sits within a fast pace dynamic team in Newmarket
In return you will receive:
Salary up to £50k plus benefits
Contact Hermione Rowe for a confidential discussion and to find out more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.