EA First are delighted to be exclusively partnering with an exciting biotech business based in north Cambridge , in their search in their Management Accountant. The organisation already has worldwide presence and continue to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are flourishing and encourage progression and career development for their employees.
Reporting into the financial controller the Management Accountant role is a crucial part of the finance team. This role will oversee the production and presenting of the monthly manage accounts, you will also with analysing data to support with effective decision making.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The production of management accounts
- Weekly P&L & KPI reporting for the site
- Business partner across all levels including the finance team, senior board members, operations, and the wider business
- Ownership of the fixed asset register
- Supporting the Financial Controller with adhoc projects and improving processes
- Assist in the annual budget and forecasting
The successful candidate should have experience working in a in a global business, ideally in a similar role and be able to demonstrate management accounts preparation within a fast-paced environment.
The client is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking for longevity and progression.
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Either newly qualified or working towards ICAEW/ ACCA/ CIMA
- This is a hybrid role - you must be happy to commute to their head office in North Cambridge 3 days per week.
- Team Player who is confident communicating across all business levels
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Microsoft Office
The Management Accountant sits within a fast pace dynamic team in North Cambridge.
In return you will receive:
Salary up to £50k, 25 days holiday, free parking, hybrid flexible working
Contact Hermione Rowe for a confidential discussion and to find out more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.