EA First are delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant position to join a highly regarded business based in Cambridge.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join an award-winning leadership development centre, based in the heart of Cambridge.
Our client is looking to hire a Management Accountant to become an integral part of their Finance team on a full-time basis. Offering fantastic career development to the right individual.
- Be responsible for the month end timetable to ensure management accounts are produced in a timely manner for reporting to the Head of Finance and MD.
- Accurate and insightful financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Provide the monthly management accounts against budget for each department
- Carry out credit searches on new business clients
- Elements of Business Partnering
- Prepare VAT return quarterly
- Liaise with auditors at year end
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Keen attention to detail & great communication skills
- Salary of circa £34,000
- Free daily lunch
- Excellent benfits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.