EA First are thrilled to be working with a fantastic company that partner with growing businesses within Cambridgeshire.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a business that will offer exposure to a number of different business and offer a brilliant progression route.
Our client is looking to hire a Management Accountant to become an integral part of their growing finance team on a full-time basis. We are looking for an individual ideally that has had experience within practice and industry.
Due to working with several different businesses, experience of working with portfolio clients will be beneficial!
- Assist in the timely completion of all aspects of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients
- Be responsible for the monthly Management Accounts
- Oversee a Bookkeeper and be happy to help support with purchase invoices, sales invoices and bank transactions were needed
- Business Partnering and maintaining client relationships
- Create and present management accounts and board packs to stakeholders
- Communicate and understand clients accounting and reporting requirements
- Be involved in process improvements
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or AAT level 4
- Minimum 3 years accountancy experience
- Ideally have worked within an accountancy practice, followed by industry
- Experience of working with small and medium sized businesses
- Ability to meet dealing and deal with a demanding workload, which can include conflicting demands
- High level of Excel skills
- Salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on candidate's experience
- Flexible and hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.