EA First are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Management Accountant to join a brilliant business based in Bury St Edmunds. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and impressive company.
The company has a fast-paced start-up feel with a huge amount of growth on the horizon. A truly exciting time to join the business.
- Prepare timely and accurate consolidated management accounts for all group companies
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly Board reports
- Assist the Financial Controller with preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Support the annual audit process and be the key contact for auditors
- Proactively improve and implement new processes and controls
- Manage the VAT returns process
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Strong experience of management accounting within a commercial environment
- Proven ability to work proactively to improve and implement new processes and controls
- Salary of £40,000-£45000 depending on experience
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.