Are you an experienced Management Accountant with a passion for the manufacturing industry? Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a skilled Management Accountant to join our prestigious client, a leading manufacturing company based in Huntingdon. As the Management Accountant, you will play a crucial role in providing insights and analysis to drive business performance and support strategic decision-making.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including analysis, forecasts, budgets, cash analysis, variance analysis
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cashflow statements
- Monitor and analyse manufacturing costs, identifying areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities
- Standard cost reviews
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions. This will include work on acquisition request (CAPEX.)
- Ensuring compliance with SOX
- Internal and External audits
- Assist and cover other roles in within the Finance department where necessary (AP, AR, payroll & bank.)
- Part Qualified, or newly qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years' experience at Management Accountant level
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Knowledge of SOX, not essential but beneficial
£40,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.