EA First are partnering with a well-known national Accountancy Firm in their search for a Management Accountant who is looking for a new and exciting role.
If you have some experience in practice and want to join a company that encourages work-life balance, progression and rewards and recognises employees this could be a great opportunity for you.
A leading Top 40 Accountancy Firm whose local office is based in Cambridge.
Management Accounts Services
- Preparation of periodic management accounts for clients
- Desktop review of client records, advising clients of corrections or updating client records as required.
- Assisting clients with general accounting and cloud software queries
- Preparation of VAT returns as part of management accounts services
- Ability to advise clients on basic accounting queries.
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
Cloud Software Advisory Services - Xero etc
- Demonstrate benefits of migration to cloud accounting software
- Advise on improving efficiencies and best use of software.
- Preparation of system reviews for consultancy services
- Data migration from existing accounting systems
- Training clients on cloud software
- Someone looking for a new challenge in Practice, working in a flexible, rewarding, team-driven environment.
- Full time or reduced hours (30 hours per week) by arrangement.
- Option to work partially from our other office locations if desirable.
- Small team ethos - a supportive environment where we work together as a team to meet our collective deadlines
- Larger firm benefits - access to technical in-house specialist, wider support, social events, training etc
- Have your say - help develop and improve internal systems and controls. We value your ideas and experience.
- Working with our supportive team, you will be trained to progress in the role, with excellent opportunities for internal promotion and development.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.