Exciting times ahead for this Tech organisation. New funding in place and a new office to move in to. The also have a new role in their finance function for a management accountant. Its a great time to be joining this business.
This is a Cambridge based Technology organisation. Their world leading technology opening up new markets all the time and they count some of the worlds leading brands amongst their clients.
The Management Accountant will play a critical part in this small team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the running of the group accounts close process, ensuring P&L and balance sheet reviews are completed
- Preparation of the board pack, providing variance analysis against budget
- Working with non finance managers to update the rolling forecasts and annual budgeting process
- Support the cost accounting process
- Preparation for the R&D tax credit submission
- Review payroll schedules and supplier payment runs
- Manage cash flow requirements efficiently between high interest deposit accounts
- Assist with audit and tax schedule
- Conduct financial analysis to support decision-making, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to management for business improvement
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a high growth organisation. You will be able operate in a small finance function and able to communicate effectively with non finance colleagues.
£50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.