Opportunity to work closely with a Finance Director and develop your career in an industry leading business. The Management Accountant will gain broad experience across the Financial operations of this international group of companies.
International engineering business, with market leading technology.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the Accountant is responsible for assisting in the financial and accounting operations of the business and its subsidiaries.
Prepare and maintain the group's financial and management accounts in compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Prepare regular consolidated financial reports for the group and its subsidiaries.
- Manage monthly accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitor operational project status and liaise with sales teams to ensure timely closure of projects.
- Provide financial analysis and advice to the senior management team and other stakeholders.
- Manage the groups and its subsidiaries' day-to-day financial operations, including cash flow management and budgeting.
- Monitor accounts receivables and assist the accounting department with collections.
- Monitor the groups and its subsidiaries' performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help develop and maintain robust internal control systems and processes.
- Liaise with external auditors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting and tax regulations.
- Assist with the month and year-end accounting processes.
- Provide support to the Finance Director and other senior management.
This is a role that would suit a candidate looking to broaden their experience in a wide ranging role. You will either be qualified or studying for ACCA, CIMA and have strong interpersonal skills.
£45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.