EA First are partnering with one of our most valued clients in Cambridge who are looking to recruit a JIEB qualified specialist, who is keen to progress their career and ad value to a highly regarded team.
Join a forward-thinking and well-know firm, where your skills and ambitions will thrive. My clients is focused on real results and offer exceptional career prospects. This company is known for its commitment to professional growth, innovation, and opportunity.
As a JIEB-qualified Manager, you will:
- Lead a capable team.
- Ensure the highest work standards.
- Drive business opportunities and industry advancements.
- Experience diverse growth opportunities.
- Manage daily department operations.
- Provide valuable insights to stakeholders.
- A JIEB qualification, with appointment-taking experience as a plus.
- Strong commercial awareness and an action-oriented mindset.
- Up-to-date technical skills and compliance knowledge.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ideally, at least 5 years of experience in corporate and personal insolvency.
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment fostering growth and innovation.
- Work-life balance with flexible working options.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.