Fantastic opportunity for a Managing Director to join a business who stayed profitable throughout covid, and stand ready to work on a 3-5 year growth plan to enact an m&a event.
This client based in Bedford can boast an incredibly strong reputation in their field, along with some of the strongest client relationships you can come across.
They are a client of principle, providing a service that provides great value to their customers, helping to make a difference to peoples lives, within a sector which is vastly short of the skill-set they specialise in.
The client business so far has been built into the business it is today without a dedicated outbound Sales Team. Due to referral work and existing client relationships, Account Managers have had little time to do dedicated Business Development.
Impressively, this client maintained profitability throughout the entire covid period, showing the underlying strength of their core business.
This client is motivated towards gearing up the business for an m&a event over the next 3-5 years, and the Managing Director will be key to this, along with an aggressive Sales growth programme they want to undertake, by building a dedicated outbound business development sales team.
As the successful Managing Director of this Bedford based business, you will have a really exciting opportunity to take over a profitable business, with cemented client relationships, poised to triple their revenue with a dedicated sales function, motivated to have an m&a event in 3-5 years.
You will be tasked with:
- Full autonomy of day to day operational running of the business
- Regular board meetings providing updates on strategy implementation along with analysis of performance
- Managing and developing the senior leadership team
- Creating, leading and implementing a growth strategy to help the business achieve their 3-5 year goal
- Working alongside key non-exec leadership team to position the business for an m&a event in the future
The successful Managing Director for this Bedford based business will be:
- Already experienced of having worked in an MD role (client is open on industry background)
- Experience of working in an environment of fast growth, and the planning and organisation needed for a business to go through this sort of growth
- A strong leader who can lead by example, working high level strategy board meetings, or equally rolling up their sleeves to get involved in day to day operational activity
- Somebody with a passion for excitement, fun and the energy needed to grasp the opportunity on offer, and really catapult this business forward
Six figure salary on offer + Bonus + Benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.