We at EA First are searching for an experienced Mobile Architect who specialises in Mobile Application Solutions for platform development
Our client is a software development company, operating internationally and has a passionate focus in the mobile architecture arena.
This London client aims to be at the forefront of digital platforms, where their priority is having a Mobile Architect to help realise the companies goals.
As the Mobile Architect you will be responsible for owning the phases of the define, design and implementation process. You are a leader, who can control the whole architectural journey of the design, from the front-end, middle tier, right up to the back-end.
Great team member is what you are known for from previous companies, where you have acted as a successful technological conduit between engineers, architects, clients and the rest of the relevant partners within the business.
Being able to produce credible documentation including visualisations and infographics, alongside dashboards, whitepapers whilst presenting complex concepts in a consumable form for both technical and wider audiences.
- Lead on the assessment of the current/new solution, design and system architecture
- Great mentor and support to colleagues within your team
- Involved in the pre-sales and consulting stages
- Being a part of conferences and workshops to share strategies, solutions and updates
- Be the main source of advice to the client when it comes to discussing the clients requirements with the mobile technology platform
- Leading the engagement on mobile - operating systems, applications and devices
We need highly competent Mobile Architects who have a good amount of experience within the mobile field.
The incoming Mobile Architect will be joining a mobile architecture team who have a strong support and backing from the wide technology team and senior leadership team too. Someone with a great understanding of the migration process of the mobile apps, on an enterprise scale.
A high calibre Solution Architect who has seen the mobile app development through the end-to-end process, with knowledge of iOS, Android, Flutter, React, Native.
- Well experienced with the popular clouds, such as Azure, AWS and others.
- Strong comprehension of the agile software development cycle
- Good experience with Native and Hybrid apps
- Mixture of experience between external and internal facing work
- £70,000 per annum +
- Healthcare beenfits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Other benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.