Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Day shifts: Monday - Friday
Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 + overtime (time and 1/3)
Are you a maintenance engineer working unsociable hours and looking for a change? Perhaps you are working with outdated equipment and are looking to work with some of the most cutting edge equipment?
EA First are supporting a large, FMCG Manufacturing client in the Staffordshire area who are looking to supplement their breakdown team with an Electrically biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Going through a great period of growth, our client has invested millions of pounds in a brand new, state-of-the-art and fully automated manufacturing plant. As one of the UK's leaders in their sector, they are looking to grow by an additional £15m and keeping the line functional and ongoing is a key part of their strategy to hit this target.
- Conducting electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair on diverse equipment, encompassing bulk handling systems, automated transport systems, and automated filling systems or their equivalents.
- Diagnosing and rectifying issues with motors, inverters, contactors, and relays.
- Guaranteeing adherence to regulations, including emergency lighting, PAT testing, and fixed wiring.
- Utilizing schematic interpretations for comprehensive 3-phase electrical fault finding and repair.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a maintenance engineer in an industrial/FMCG setting
- A dual skillset with a strong bias towards Electrical maintenance
- Recent experience working in a fully automated setting
- Interacting with PLC and SCADA systems, encompassing diagnostics, maintenance, and repair (desirable but not mandatory).
- Experience in maintaining ABB robotics or a willingness to undergo training (desirable but not mandatory).
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to learn more about this opportunity. Apply directly or reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.