Please note, we are recuiting at multiple different levels within the Digital Transformation and Business Transformation divisions of the company. As such, roles for all levels of experience from Consultant upwards are available.
About The Company
Our client is an award-winning management consultancy that help their clients, their people, and their partners to grow and thrive.
They believe in making a real difference to their clients and their people; and achieve this by fostering genuine and long-lasting partnerships, formed on trust and an approach underpinned by the core values of doing the right thing, succeeding together and being ambitious. This allows them and their clients to see the real value they create, by working together.
What We Are Looking For
Our clients are looking for consultants, senior consultants and managers to work on engagements with new and existing clients, and deliver high-quality work, build and grow relationships, develop their people and play an important role in the growth of the business. You should have experience in either Digital Transformation or Business Change.
As a Consultant You'll Be Expected To
- Develop positive and professional working relationships with client peers and colleagues
- Contribute confidently in meetings and build skills in facilitation
- Use written communication to clearly and effectively present information, ideas and approaches
- Effectively and efficiently use standard desktop tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.
- Gather, compile and analyse data in a logical and efficient manner
- Contribute to problem solving by suggesting appropriate ideas for options and recommendations
- Develop core consulting skills through training and / or other development channels
- Deliver appropriately structured deliverables without significant guidance
- Support internal initiatives
Our client works across a variety of sectors including Legal, Retail, Financial Services, Transport, Travel, National Security and the Public Sector, but are open to hearing about your relevant experience in other sectors too!
They offer a competitive salary and bonus, plus benefits including pension contributions, medical and dental cover, and 25 days' holiday plus additional Gift Days' one on your birthday and one at Christmas.