A vital role within a Cambridge Science Park based organisation, reporting into the Office Manager, helping to support all areas of administration. You will help oversee the smooth running of the office on a daily basis, in what is a period of significant growth for the organisation.
This is a chance to join one of the most vibrant and most impressive Bio-tech firms in the Cambridgeshire area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The opportunity to take on an exciting and varied role, providing support to senior leaders, departments and projects. We are looking for someone with high standards, enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and lead activities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Answer inbound and outbound phone calls
- Provide support to the busy admin team
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Manage a busy inbox, answering enquiries
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements when required
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
The Successful Applicant
Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working in a similar role is important.
However, most essential, is somebody versatile that can deal with the demands of working in a role that will be varied on a day to day basis working for many different stakeholders.
Somebody who thrives on managing a busy schedule and helping to work as a linchpin of the team.
Highly competitive salary and benefits along with the chance of working for some of the best people in Cambridge!