A vital role within a sought after Cambridge based Bio-Tech organisation, reporting into the Finance Director, helping to support all areas of administration & Intellectual Property.
You will help oversee the smooth running of the office on a daily basis, and be part of an impressive and highly regarded team.
This is a key role for the firm having two elements. The first being the co-ordinator of all IP administration, and then second being general office management.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementing and maintaining of an internal IP documentation depository and other ongoing IP administration matters.
- Responsible for day-to-day office administration.
- Involvement in all elements of office and IT administration
- Manage all office resources including purchasing and stationery stock control
- Ensuring all office operations and procedures are conducted in a timely and professional manner
- Organisation of people, information and resources * Professional communication when liaising with external companies and individuals
- Review open tickets held with third party IT contractor to make sure tickets are always moving forward.
- Purchasing all IT hardware or software, installations of software where possible and day to day trouble shooting of issues
- Oversee all facility requirements with the support of service provider including H&S requirements and Fire Safety
- Managing sub-contractors coming into the building for repair and maintenance work
- Booking of visitors on the campus security system
- Provide support as required by the Finance Director (FD)
The above list is not exhaustive, and you may from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks by your line manager
The Successful Applicant
Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working in a similar role is important.
However, most essential, is somebody versatile, bright and personable, that can deal with the demands of working in a role that will be varied on a day to day basis working for many different stakeholders.
Highly competitive salary and benefits along with the chance of working for some of the best people in Cambridge!