Great opportunity to join an exciting and growing organisation that has exciting plans for the very near future. You role will involve working closely with their client base supporting them and ensuring the relationship is as strong as possible.
- Work towards company annual targets whilst upholding the excellent reputation of the business.
- Analysis of national, regional and localised prices to support customers.
- Monitor the options available and ensure that customers have a range of products that ensure maximum success to order and to tailor this to the time of the year and during periods of peak demand.
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Keeping the internal admin system up to date with partner contact details.
- Supplier statistics.
- Complete general administrative tasks.
You will have:
- Confidence in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A high degree of self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Deliver for the team with a can-do attitude
- Full UK driving license