My client is looking for a proven Operations Manager based in Leicestershire.
My client is a global 3PL Provider who is looking for a proven Operations Manager based in Leicestershire
The key responsibilities for the Operations Manager based in Leicestershire are including but not limited to the following.
- Lead and manage day-to-day warehouse operations, including receiving, storage, order fulfilment, and shipping.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and improve overall operational performance.
- Recruit, train, and supervise warehouse staff, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Set performance expectations, conduct regular performance evaluations, and provide coaching and feedback to ensure a high-performing team.
- Evaluate and enhance warehouse processes to streamline workflows, minimize errors, and improve overall productivity.
- Implement and maintain best practices for inventory management, order picking, and packing.
- Oversee inventory accuracy through regular cycle counts and reconciliation.
- Implement inventory control measures to reduce discrepancies and stockouts.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies to maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Conduct regular safety training sessions and audits.
- Work closely with IT and other relevant departments to implement and optimise warehouse management systems (WMS) and other technology solutions.
- Collaborate with customer service teams to meet and exceed customer expectations in terms of order fulfilment and on-time delivery.
The successful candidate for the Operations Manager role based in Leicestershire will have the following experience, skills and characteristics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field (Desirable)
- Proven experience in warehouse operations management and a proven track record of improving processes.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS) and other relevant technologies.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
£50,000 + Benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.