Position - Operations Manager
Location - Birmingham
Salary - Negotiable circa £75k - £80k plus benefits
Shift Pattern - Mon-Fri 8:30pm - 5pm
EA First are supporting a key Birmingham client source their next Operations Manager. Our client is going through a key period of transformation, having made the single largest investment in their history to bring their manufacturing operation into the 21st century.
With around 50 indirect reports, the postholder will be a key driver and leader of change, integral to bringing the workforce up to the motivation and skill level required to achieve our clients ambitious growth plans.
The postholder will be responsible for teams across production, warehousing and other departments and will ensure that the organisation meets the required departmental performance across agreed KPI's with senior leadership.
The Operations Manager will bring:
- Experience driving change in an organization going through some form of transformation
- 10 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment - preferably FMCG
- Experience working in an automated manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to lead, upskill and manage teams
- Experience managing both production & warehousing functions
- NEBOSH or IOSH certified
- Flexibility to travel across various sites as required
If you are looking for your next opportunity and would be interested in an introductory conversation about the role, please apply or reach out to Jack Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.