We are currently seeking an experienced Outsourcing Manager to join our client, a leading firm in the professional services industry.
A highly regarded well know accountancy firm
As the Outsourcing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of outsourced finance and accounting services to a range of clients. You will need to have a strong understanding of the industry, and be able to provide strategic guidance to clients, ensuring that they receive the highest quality service.
- Manage other members of the Outsourcing team, you will be overseeing their day to day activities and providing support and guidance where applicable.
- Oversee and review production of monthly management information as required by each client. Willingness to step down to complete tasks if necessary.
- Rapidly respond to regular daily queries and information requests from clients, by email and telephone, delegating tasks as required.
- Review and understanding of monthly and bi monthly payrolls, particularly with regard to Hypo Tax, Bonuses and Share based payments.
- Assist and control the preparation of client employee's Annual Earnings Summaries used for the preparation of employee's worldwide Tax returns. (both calendar and country specific tax years).
- Review VAT returns
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a proven track record of managing teams, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will also need to be able to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Strong progression prospects
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.