I think we are all feeling slightly more optimistic right? With Spring around the corner and a glimpse of normality on the horizon, it might be time to start thinking about your career again, that next move that you've put on hold for the last 12 months?
Even in these tougher times, some of our clients have still forged ahead with their ambitious plans and have not let a global pandemic stand in their way. We are proud to have partnered with our client, a hugely successful, innovative and ambitious organisation, offering a world class education to their students. Central Cambridge based, they are developing their digital offering and are amassing some of the brightest talent around as they continue to embrace new technology and push boundaries. As such, they are looking for an experienced, talented and equally as ambitious Paid Search Specialist to join their team.
As a pivotal member of the Digital Demand Generation team, you will have primary responsibility for the effective coordination and support of the day-to-day optimisation of paid search and display campaigns across the organisations digital partners. This includes helping develop paid search and display strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of these campaigns. You will help with building and optimising of paid search and display campaigns to drive sustainable revenue growth.
Ideally you will love exploring what makes consumers tick, where you can grab their attention, so prior experience of B2C marketing would be ideal. You live and breathe everything digital marketing, so we take it as read you will be up to date with the latest digital marketing advertising best practices and trends.
This is a strategic position that has both impact and visibility within the broader Sales and Marketing team so you will not only need to wow with your understanding of the paid digital advertising landscape, but you will also need to engage and dazzle people with your killer communication skills too.
So lets cut to the chase, you know you will need to be able to demonstrate your Paid Search experience, that's a given. But you will also need to be able to prove you are up for the following:
- Assist with the planning and development of paid search and display campaigns.
- Ensure that campaigns and assets are on-brand and considered as part of the wider Marketing strategy.
- To help measure and analyse the effectiveness of paid search and display campaigns and provide insights to take corrective action if needed.
- Assist in keyword research, ad creation, landing page optimisations, bid optimisations to optimise campaign results.
- Analytics to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimise click-through and conversion rates.
- Proactively develop, execute and analyse tests (ad copy, landing pages, audience targeting, bid strategies, etc.) that improve efficiency and engage customers with value propositions aligned to their specific needs.
So there we are. Sounds good doesn't it? Oh and I cannot stress just how much support you will get, the potential you will have to develop your skills, progress and realise you ambition with this business. All this and a hugely competitive salary and benefits package…
When the world goes back to normal / restrictions are lifted, it is envisaged that you will split your time working between their beautiful central Cambridge offices for 3 days and working remotely for 2 days a week. So if you are up for a challenge and you want to be part of a dynamic global organisation and talented team focused on transforming its digital capabilities over the next few years, do get in touch for further details.