Part qualified candidate with strong excel skills is required for a great role within a leading software organisation. This role will suit a candidate looking to work in an FP&A team and develop cutting edge analysis skills.
Global leader in software development. A rapidly expanding business with a dynamic environment which means that there is always more to learn.
As a key part of the FP&A team you will take responsibility for the development and measurement of the key metric by which the business is measured. You will develop your finance and analysis skills and develop some in demand skills in Power Query, Power BI and advanced Excel.
* Preparing and reviewing key monthly reports such as the YTD revenue flash, management accounts and FY forecasts.
* Monitoring performance of revenue & costs against key metrics such as prior year and budget.
* Presenting and reviewing data using Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence) and PowerQuery.
* Monthly processes and data checks surrounding our financial analysis tool (TM1) and our ERP system (FDW).
* Analysing half year & full year reporting for the Investor Relations team and External Auditors.
* Contributing to the FP&A team with your own thoughts and ideas which may lead to improvements in process efficiency, analysis or reporting.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst with strong IT skills who is really interested in developing those skills further.
* ACCA/CIMA part qualified
* Advanced Excel
* Capable of working using initiative but knows when to ask for help
£40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.