As management accountant you will work closely with the Finance Director and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of individual monthly management accounts (in GBP and other currencies) for the various business units that comprise the group
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheets and quarterly consolidated accounts
- Maintenance of the Company's Fixed Asset
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of the stock module
- Responsibility for various Balance Sheet reconciliations with an emphasis on Accruals and Prepayments.
- Management of Exchange Rates in the Company's ERP
- Responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger in the Company's ERP system.
- Assistance with the Company's annual audit and with the preparation and submission of information to external
The successful candidate is likely to be studying CIMA or ACCA and have strong interpersonal skills.