This role is a great first step in to an outstanding organisation that will advance your career quickly and give a fantastic foundation to your finance career.
As Management Accountant you will:
* Provide finance business partnering for circa 10 central finance cost centres
and other areas of the business as required
* Monthly meetings with budget holders to review performance where required
* Providing support on monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting
* Support the central finance team with period end postings and reporting where required
* Reconciliation of Central balance sheet accounts ensuring they are completed accurately
* Reconcile and make postings to the Group loan accounts and reconcile on a regular basis.
* Maintain the fixed asset register
* Assist the Central Finance Manager with the preparation of the year-end audit file
* Support process improvement and system implementation projects as required
The successful candidate will be a part qualified professional (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with management accounts/FP&A experience. You will have strong IT skills but most importantly you will be an effective communicator with a desire to push your career in an organisation that can fast track you.