EA First are delighted to be recruiting a conscientious Finance Administrator to join a highly regarded business based in Cambridge on a part-time basis [covering a minimum of 30 hours].
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our award-winning client assisting the on-site finance team with daily tasks.
Based just on the outskirts of Cambridge, our global business client is looking to hire a Finance Administrator to become an integral part of their Finance team. This is a permanent part time vacancy with the flexibility to work hours to suit the individual, along with a mix of working from the office or home. Due to the nature of the role, there would be a minimum of three days per week in the office required.
- Processing Invoices
- Chasing Debtors
- Looking after the Sales Ledger
- Processing Expenses
- General bookkeeping & admin
- Customer Support
- Good attention to detail
- Ideally studying towards AAT Qualification
- SAGE & Excel is preferable, but training can be given
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Company-funded staff kitchen with snacks, chocolate, drinks and fruit
- Company-funded social events
- Company-funded charity committee
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.