We're recruiting for a sought-after, part-time HR Manager vacancy, working for a growing business based in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
This is a newly created standalone HR role, working for business which employs nearly 100 people.
Working either 4-5 afternoons per week or 2-3 full days, this position is broad and you'll have the opportunity to craft it to suit the business needs.
Duties are varied and will include:
- Handling and overseeing first level HR queries and support across the business.
- Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Analysing and presenting data with recommendations to reduce unauthorised absence.
- Working with the Management Team to effectively increase productivity and efficiencies within the business while maintaining a sense of well-being with all employees.
- Providing first level support to managers on HR related queries with the support of a specialist HR company.
- Overseeing and supporting in employee relations matters.
- Processing employee paperwork; including new starter packs, induction forms, probation letters and payroll communications.
- All onboarding of new starters, associated administration and compliance
- HR administration tasks
- Supporting with recruitment, writing of role descriptions, posting adverts, and assisting in interviews
- Being the point of contact and leading to resolve matters relating to disciplinary actions if required.
With this being a standalone role, you'll be happy to do everything from HR administration through to ER issues, recruitment and onboarding.
Ideally, you'll be CIPD qualified and either currently working as a HR Manager or looking to step up into this position.
2-3 days per week or 4-5 afternoons per week
25 days annual leave, annual bonus, group personal pension, company events and flexi-time.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.