Part time Purchase ledger Clerk. EA First are delighted to be working with a business based just north of Cambridge who are looking to recruit a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy finance department. R
The Purchase Ledger will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the processing of purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with any discrepancies.
- Process supplier payment runs.
- collaborate with Invoice approvers with any queries and unapproved invoices.
- Liaise with procurement and other areas of the business to deal with queries and discrepancies.
- Answering internal and external queries
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Excel.
- The ability to analyse and solve problems.
- COINS experience preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of invoices.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator both verbally and via email.
- Hard-working with a can-do attitude.