Do you aspire of progressing to Partner?
Our client, a large and very successful regional accountancy firm, is seeking to appoint a Partner Designate for their office in King's Lynn. You will work closely with the Managing Partner and have a clear path to progress to Partner.
A large and very successful regional accountancy firm
The role will also involve;
Business Development / Client Management
- Manage portfolio of clients.
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for additional services.
- Introduce new clients to the practice.
- Play an active role in raising the profile of the business.
- Display a confident, accurate and reliable accounting knowledge when interacting with clients, presenting ideas and implementing strategies.
- Actively engage with senior staff / partners to gain a good understanding of the business.
- Understand, engage and assist with the marketing activities of the business.
- Attend local networking events.
A qualified Accountnat with great communication skills are essential, together with the ability to work in a team or independently. The candidate should also be comfortable communicating to clients, including explaining complex matters in a clear and straightforward manner.
Self-motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Genuine opportunity to progress to Partner.
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Support your continued development including attending training courses, webinars, leadership, management development and continuing professional development programmes.
- Flexible working is encouraged and regularly reviewed.
- In case of long-term sickness or incapacity, income protection is provided
- Life assurance
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Health Shield cash back plan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Tax efficient pension (salary sacrifice)
- Wellbeing programme, which includes counselling and mental health support and legal advice
- Team social events, fundraising and activities with other local offices
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.