If you have a payroll background and would be keen to take on wider finance responsibilities this could be the ideal role for you. It will give the opportunityopportunity to work as part of a small team in a broad role that will give you exposure to and training across the department. This is a Hybrid role with flexible working hours. This is a great organisation to work for demonstrated by 30 days annual leave.
UK division of an international tech group. This role sits within a small team and will report directly to the Financial Controller.
In this role you will have responsibility for the company's payroll as well as support the Financial Controller in the processing and recording of general ledger transactions.
- Maintaining fixed asset ledger details, including reconciliation of fixed asset ledger and depreciation
- Reviewing bank account transactions daily, processing bank transactions in SAP.
- Month and year end reconciliations and procedures.
- Assist with the company pension, permanent health, private health and life assurance policies answering queries, dealing with claims, helping with annual renewal process, and providing information to Brokers when required.
- Work closely in a team with Purchase Ledger Administrator, providing back-up where necessary.
- Process payroll, including: maintenance of payroll records, recording and processing of monthly payments, posting of payroll journals, RTI filing, preparation of P11Ds and P60s, and ensuring prompt payment of PAYE, NIC and pension.
This is a small team so you will need to willing to help colleagues in and operate s a team player. Ideally you will have had experience of Payroll and HMRC legislation. Ideally you will be AAT qualified or studying but this is not essential.
£38,000 to £40,000
30 days holiday
Flexible hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.