EA First are supporting a Charity organisation based in Oldbury, to support their search for an Payroll Officer on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a sizeable Finance team in a Payroll role, assisting with the end to end Payroll processing and other duties listed below.
Our client is a Care Charity based in Oldbury who are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their Finance team on a standalone, independent basis.
The Payroll Officer will responsible for:
- End to end Payroll processing
- Monthly Payroll ensuring employees are paid on time and accurately
- Data processing on the Payroll system
- Processing starters, leavers and holiday requests
- Month-End & Year-End Payroll
- Company Pension Schemes
- Posting Payroll and Pension monthly journals
- Other ad hoc duties
The ideal Payroll Officer candidate will:
- Worked in a previous charity/not for profit organisation (Desirable)
- Payroll experience
- Ability to work standalone, independently
- Experience working with systems
- Good excel knowledge
On offer is a salary of up to £31,000 and benefits package.
Please apply if you are able to commute to Oldbury, 5 days a week.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.