EA First are partnering with a global top 20 Accountancy Firm who are looking to recruit a Payroll Supervisor.
This newly created opportunity offers direct exposure to the Business Services Partner, the opportunity to manage a team and develop the payroll client base.
There is the opportunity for remote working.
Providing payroll and related administrative services to clients, to manage the payroll team ensuring that they operate efficiently and cohesively, assisting with the smooth transition for new clients and business development and growth of the department.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the payroll department, including the review of processes, efficiency, turnaround time and quality of output.
- Being a trusted point of contact for payroll clients and establishing a culture of excellent client service within the team.
- Assisting with the development of the department and growth of business, development of ideas for winning new work.
- Review of payroll but where required, administration of all stages of payroll processing for a bespoke portfolio of weekly and monthly clients
- Set up of new payrolls on SAGE software, send client payroll engagement letters, 64-8 & FB12 forms to HMRC
- Preparation of letters, payroll reports and payslips for submission to clients
- Processing BACS payments from client accounts for employee salaries and HMRC liability payments
- Uploading and processing auto enrolment compatible pension schemes for a variety different pension companies
- Processing of all HMRC RTI submissions in a timely basis
- Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs when dealing with payroll related queries
- General administrative duties, e.g. photocopying, scanning and filing, responding to letters and emails.
- Liaising with the team and management on a regular basis
Competitive salary on offer