PHP Developer required by a digital health company which supplies the NHS with products that improve the health of the population and easing the demand on GP services. This role will offer the opportunity to project manage too.
Our client creates ground breaking digital health products for the NHS and Public Health. Set up to help streamline and connect health and well being services through digital technologies. Their products are designed to improve the public's health and ease the demand on GP services
- Working on our existing platform and managing its on going development
- Step towards managing projects
- Take a hand in producing instructional documentation for training and sales
- Identify potential areas of risk and bug fixing
- Product support and enquiry tracking
- Develop project plans and monitor progress
First and foremost we are looking for a candidate with strong experience with PHP and knowledge of PHP modular design using Compressor. If you have experience of coordinating projects or would like to gain that experience this is a great close nit team to join.
- Multiple years experience across Symfony, PHP, LAMP
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication kills
Competitive Salary, Annual profit share, 28 days holiday
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.