Are you looking for a new position as a Planner/Buyer within a design and manufacturing business?
We are recruiting for a pro-active Planner/Buyer on a permanent basis, based in Brandon, Suffolk.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this job includes:
- Creating Works Orders and BOM's
- Creating and maintaining SAGE data for use in the planning and buying processes
- Maintaining and monitoring inventory levels
- Creating and placing purchase orders
- Creating and placing planned orders from MRP output
- Managing and expediting Purchase Orders
- Managing and taking day-to-day ownership of assigned suppliers
- Helping maintain approved suppliers database
- Identifying and informing operational management and accounts of potential risks to supply
Experience in a buying or planning position is essential.
Supervisory or management experience is preferable.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills to balance various demands.
Being organised and adapting well to changing priorities is also important.
Experience of using Sage, ERP or MRP systems is required along with a good knowledge of MS Office products.
Up to £35,000 per annum
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.