EA First are delighted to be partnering with an exciting Private Equity Fund.
Established 20 years ago, this highly sought after organisation are looking to recruit a Portfolio Accountant. As the Portfolio Accountant, you will play a pivotable part in the successful delivery of acquiring and turning around businesses.
This will be a mixed role that will include Financial and Commercial Accounting.
Working within a fast-moving project and consultancy-based finance team supporting the finance functions within the portfolio companies. An opportunity to gain a wide experience of a variety of companies, completing a broad and varying role, with support and direction from several senior roles. Projects will cover a wide assortment of areas including: transformation of finance operations, reporting; growth, acquisition; and exit, and is likely to include fixed period secondments to these portfolio companies as well.
- Acquisition accounting
- Budget and forecasting modelling, support, reporting and completion
- Treasury and cash flow support and modelling
- Management reporting analysis, improvement, completion
- System implementation
- Secondments to portfolio companies to support finance functions in variety of positions and roles
- Year end audit support and statutory accounts completion
The successful candidate
You will be a bright and ambitious qualified accountant, who is looking for something different in your next role. You will have had Audit experience and be looking for your first or second move into industry.
What's on offer?
- Progression and significant exposure to some highly regarded finance heads.
- Huge amounts of flexibility
- Very impressive salary / package.