This role sits within a fast growing Private Equity firm that currently manages over £300m in capital. Each of their investments are unique and they treat them as such. Working closely with management and shareholders they are there to catalyse change and unlock value.
Working within a fast-moving Project and Consultancy-based Finance team supporting the Finance functions within their portfolio companies. An opportunity to gain a wide experience of a variety of companies, completing a broad and varying role, with support and direction from several senior roles. Projects will cover a wide assortment of areas including: transformation of finance operations; reporting; growth; acquisition; and exit, and it may include fixed period secondments to these portfolio companies as well.
- Performing acquisition accounting calculations and valuation models;
- Budget and forecasting modelling, support, analysis, reporting and completion;
- Treasury support and cash flow modelling, both short term and longer term;
- Board reporting analysis, improvement, completion;
- Secondments to portfolio companies to support finance functions in variety of positions and roles;
- Year end audit support and statutory accounts completion;
- Providing constructive feedback to Portfolio Companies through all tasks in order to help them to make continuous improvements to their finance operations;
- Supporting the Portfolio Companies achieve their finance transformation plans through discreet transformational projec
- Managing and leading balance sheet and process reviews of portfolio companies;
- Accounts ownership, maintenance, and successful audit completion responsibility for small holding companies;
- Statutory account completion and annual audits (as required) responsibility for small holding companies;
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft excel, and proficient in all Microsoft Office software.
- Experience of audit, finance transformation and client facing relationship roles preferable
- Self motivated, focused and responsive