Digital organisation is looking for a Pricing Analyst to play a key role in thier growth moving forward. My client is a succesful and growing organisation with exciting plans for the next few years. A critical part of this plan is the Pricing Analyst role.
In this role you will:
- Lead projects/experiments to support pricing strategy, coordinating across all departments
- Help to develop - and over time own - the pricing strategy for the organisation
- Be the expert on product pricing and how this impacts consumer behaviour
- Act as a consultant to suppliers, providing expert advice on pricing
- Use large data sets to create insightful, new analyses - spotting connections which we've previously overlooked
- Trade through the digital platform on a daily basis, optimising performance within a set of guidelines
- Improve access to data more widely across the business, including tracking operational KPIs
In order to succesfully carry out the role you will have:
- Strong business/commercial sense, practical judgment and ability to prioritise.
- Natural curiosity, love of logic and problem-solving.
- Ability to ask the right questions and derive insights from data
- Ability to manage and analyse large quantities of data using relevant tools/techniques
- Really clear communication skills (verbal and written), in particular distilling complex problems & solutions for stakeholders.
- Hunger for getting things done and achieving results that deliver real impact.