Do you have practical, 'hands on' experience of working within a mechanical assembly environment?
We are recruiting for a Product Assembler to join a busy production department to assist with completing final assembly of product, product production improvement, inspection and packing.
Within this company there are great opportunities for individuals to grow their skillset and develop their career further with progression opportunities available.
- Assembly of product to high standard
- Picking and packing of piece parts ready for dispatch
- Accurate kitting of components
- Ensure high levels of component stock accuracy
- Complete team targets of production
- Process correct paperwork as required
- Support team in areas of quality and performance improvement
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Experience of a mechanical manufacturing or assembly environment
- Ability to work to SOP's and interpretation of technical drawings
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Good level of communication skills
- Good level of mechanical aptitude and 'hands on' skill
- Understanding of LEAN & 5s (desirable)
- Experience of precision machining and knowledge of assembly techniques (desirable)
Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Friday 7.30am to 12.30pm
Contributed Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.